Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....66f, coffee yummy......supposed to be rain this afternoon so gotta get stuff done in the morning and plan on a lazy afternoon....store run, finish up laundry, repot desert rose (should be dry enough now).......while planting the passionfruit's yesterday noticed side fence had a bunch growing there from daughters vines which means I'll have to figure out where to relocate my mini roses there so they don't get crowded out...damn nature doing it's thing putting stuff where I don't want it...

IMG_0948.JPG

Homemade chicken and veggie soup..... :chef: ...still Hot from the Pot if anyone wants a bowl..............:pass:

I got bitch slapped by the cold/wet yesterday.....Confined to Barraks.....so I Thought a nice pan of soup was in order.

View attachment 1440999

Homemade chicken and veggie soup..... :chef: ...still Hot from the Pot if anyone wants a bowl..............:pass:

I got bitch slapped by the cold/wet yesterday.....Confined to Barraks.....so I Thought a nice pan of soup was in order.
:drool::drool::slap::slap: HELL YEAH nothing like homemade soup to warm the bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back