Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy stoners!

Great breakfast to start the day. :greencheck:

Lawn Mowed :greencheck:

Chicken for linner is brining in left over pickle juice :greencheck:

_DSC4608.JPG

I had a super frosty Bruce Banner that developed mold in my dry tent at one point quite a while back. After that, all super frosty plants that I harvest go into a dry tent that I've treated with quat sanitizer, and Ozone. I run the scrubber at about 90 cfm, and my intake is carbon filtered. Lastly, I place a dehu in there running at 40 RH. I've had no troubles since.
I have pretty much gone to a wet trim and paper bags for all my drying. It works well, and so far I have not had any mold develop. I do my drying in late winter here in north central British Columba though, so RH in the room is usually <50% often quite a bit less. I have no experience with bags at higher humidity. :pighug:

Good morfnoevight All you happy stoners!

Great breakfast to start the day. :greencheck:

Lawn Mowed :greencheck:

Chicken for linner is :greencheck:

View attachment 1440776
I bet that's a nice little twist. I keep my pickle juice when I kill a jar. Vlasic has spicy spears. I like to slice fresh cukes and put in there fer a few days. I started doing that when I wasa kid. Mom liked sliced cucumbers soaked in vinegar with fresh ground pepper. I made her a jar with pickle juice and she loved it. I'd throw in some sliced peppers from time to time to mess with her. She was a light weight!:eyebrows::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back