Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…..me and duder are walking down this gravel road about a mile and a half out into the desert (away from town) and we start seeing this woman up ahead of us….and she’s on her hands and knees picking through the gravel (and broken glass lol) looking for something. We get closer and it becomes apparent she’s wearing knee high leather boots, and a mini skirt….has a purse and everything. It’s hard to tell how old she was….you can never tell with the meth crowd, but I’d approximate somewhere between 22-59 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ….so we walk past, say high….she smiled a toothless grin and that was that. We walk another mile or so and head back …..there she is again, this time in a different spot. She smiled again, so I asked if she was alright…..she said yeah, I just dropped something….I’m almost positive what I encountered was a meth head (maybe a hooker, maybe not a hooker) searching the gravel and glass of a road hoping to come across something to get high on. She only had like, 2 more miles to go:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ll tell you this, she’s a hell of a worker:rofl::rofl::rofl: although her attire was hardly appropriate for meth mining in the desert:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Be careful…..

May be someone finding your weird ass funeral pyre in the middle of the desert! :yoinks:

I mean, meth is the only drug that will give you the energy and focus for a task like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Before and after a meth addiction!
3C23CE45-BCF9-48A2-A5CD-C7B16744C4C2.jpeg
2F6B3BB7-9302-43AE-9571-64538FAA3089.png

And after getting sober again!
0F86516F-5E94-41B4-8DE5-6F7A38E060E4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back