Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you chatty stoners!

I took all day to catch up. Dabs3.png I am getting there. :rofl:

As you know I like to vape my weed, I get too addicted to tobacco and will then just smoke spliffs all day long and I end up demolishing my weed faster than I can grow it!
I recently allowed myself a holiday, I don't go away on hols, instead I go buy a pack of papers and a pack pf cigs, and then roll like a mofo!
I demolished an once in a week, disgraceful behavior but also wonderful hedonistic debauchery!
I stopped the spliffs 5 days ago and I feel great but the first days 3 after stopping the nicotine, I am a bit of a grumpy boots.
so when you just said "Raise you one" and you had that emoji toking a Joint, well my mouth was drooling! LMAO
It is utter madness ..... Cue track......

It feels so good when the tolerance break is over :pass:

35C outdoors.. 31C indoors...it's just past noon.....I Think it is time to shut the blinds and throw the aircon on.......:hurry: ...and we are just on the periferals of the heatwave coz we are on the coast......but there isn't a breath of air.....

Who else is getting it...Cali...Florida....?....

Yes it is getting hot here, triple digits - 38C+ this week

Good morning all! I think I may have saved one plant after accidentally tipping over my table lol. Woke up this morning and it has started to perk back up View attachment 1462418

@PinkyNotTheBrain Welcome to AFN! :welcome: We have all growing mis-haps.The plants are very hardy you may be surprised.

:goodluck:

This may take some time……

I blame @arty zan coming back! Back to 20+ new pages when I wake up! :rofl::rofl: View attachment 1462466:pass:
:cooldance:
:pass:I think I caught up :rofl:

Here ya go Arty, randomly saw these cousin's of yours in London in 2009 in some small bar. One of the best shows ever! The whole place was wrecked! Saw the band name and thought "that looks like fun!"

cast iron and carbon steel are about all I use these days:pass:

mmm, in other wordz -> HEAVY FUCKIN METAL MAN!! :headbang: ...............................................................................jus sayin :coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back