Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmhmm. Slept in so we're both very much awake still, but we just finished binge watching this cute wholesome but also super sad anime on Netflix. Sent hubby downstairs to put dinner away so we can get some sleep.

:pighug:

@Dabber .......how's the misses this morning sir......mine is doing ok, woke me up getting her coffee.....
:thanks: for asking she's up to see me off to work hopefully she has a good day good to hear yours is doing OK :d5:

currently another sunny crisp day ,,but rain heading in later,,,,tea ..smoke,,took the dog out,,ready to go back bed :crying:

I've just got back into me onesie....:biggrin:...I got out the shower and I'm Freezing.............:snow2:.....we gotta go shopping for our friend n need....if it was for us...I wouldn't get off the settee today........:rolleyes1:

Think this might be the worst part of a grow....waiting on signs of life from below the soil....can already tell I'm going to have to get a portable A/C to pipe into the tent as temp shot up quick when I zipped it up and it's early spring....summer might be a killer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back