Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

:pass:

Too damn true! It's a WIDE engine. Being DOHC, it's even wider. A big block 460 is smaller!. It's bored and stroked with a BUNCH of mods. John Mihovetz, owner and operator of Accufab, built it for me.
If it did fit, the taco would be hard to keep on the ground. Or in rear tires. :biggrin:

You would have a great time yakking with the older guy who rebuilt the diesel in my boat. He is retired now, but he built hundreds (if not thousands) of high performance engines in his day. A local dentist here was a complete obsessive rebuilder of classic muscle cars, and all his engines were built by the guy. I know diddly about this stuff, but I would enjoy hearing the two of you at it. :pighug:

With yesterday not as productive as I wanted, I looked for something positive. I went over to my friend's to check her trichs on her other girl. This one is getting really frosty and damn hard FAT colas. She told me it was getting a white tint to fer. I thought, yeah sure. Well, yup It is.And stinking to high heaven.
Bad problem though. We don't know what it was. I wanted her to run Double Grape, so I already had a cup labeled and I dropped it in water. I gave her my seed collection to pick another one. I told her she could have any auto, but the ones with 3 or more..
Well, it took a while for her to pick. While waiting, we smoked a bit. Well, she didn't write down what she picked and I was too high to care.:rofl::rofl:

Anyway, she was right. It is getting a white tint to the colas. I looked for ambers all over the plant. None to be found.

This girl is short and FAT. I don't see how she can dry her whole safely without mold developing. Too much frost and what I think will be quality flower. I think her best bet is to chop her and wet trim the hell out to individual buds and have single layers in paper bags and drying box I'll give her. What do you guys think?

Still needs more time!!!
IMG_20220404_075728.jpg

If it did fit, the taco would be hard to keep on the ground. Or in rear tires. :biggrin:

You would have a great time yakking with the older guy who rebuilt the diesel in my boat. He is retired now, but he built hundreds (if not thousands) of high performance engines in his day. A local dentist here was a complete obsessive rebuilder of classic muscle cars, and all his engines were built by the guy. I know diddly about this stuff, but I would enjoy hearing the two of you at it. :pighug:
Yeah, I once talked to an old guy that was a flathead God. He had built thousands of flatties, both stock and high performance. He knew all the changes over the years and what worked with different years, kinda like I am with ModMotors. He knew all the little tricks to building flatties.

With yesterday not as productive as I wanted, I looked for something positive. I went over to my friend's to check her trichs on her other girl. This one is getting really frosty and damn hard FAT colas. She told me it was getting a white tint to fer. I thought, yeah sure. Well, yup It is.And stinking to high heaven.
Bad problem though. We don't know what it was. I wanted her to run Double Grape, so I already had a cup labeled and I dropped it in water. I gave her my seed collection to pick another one. I told her she could have any auto, but the ones with 3 or more..
Well, it took a while for her to pick. While waiting, we smoked a bit. Well, she didn't write down what she picked and I was too high to care.:rofl::rofl:

Anyway, she was right. It is getting a white tint to the colas. I looked for ambers all over the plant. None to be found.

This girl is short and FAT. I don't see how she can dry her whole safely without mold developing. Too much frost and what I think will be quality flower. I think her best bet is to chop her and wet trim the hell out to individual buds and have single layers in paper bags and drying box I'll give her. What do you guys think?

Still needs more time!!!
View attachment 1440667
I had a super frosty Bruce Banner that developed mold in my dry tent at one point quite a while back. After that, all super frosty plants that I harvest go into a dry tent that I've treated with quat sanitizer, and Ozone. I run the scrubber at about 90 cfm, and my intake is carbon filtered. Lastly, I place a dehu in there running at 40 RH. I've had no troubles since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back