Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No haven't got that far in depth but maybe i should just stoner science here. i used nugsmasher bags 2.6x4 (i think) 3-14g bag. i also have dab press bags variety pack i'm gonna play with once bud is cured. i should have took pic of parchment paper the first part of the press was like white butter. then got oily towards the end of the first i mixed it all up once collected and it came out like that. i pressed puck a second time at 200f got another .5g of darker and oilier stuff saving that for raining day or edibles.

:d5::thanks:@Jerseyphresh1 :pass:
As far as I'm concerned, if it's pressed through a bag, it's for dabs no matter the texture. Don't be afraid of that 2nd press. The only stuff that would go to edibles would be the gritty and grainy stuff just outside of the bag, if you broke the bag while pressing. But it's easy to spot and it'll flake off when you scrape it off the paper. But I just smoke that...:pass:

Looks nice and frosty! I just trimmed my double grape up as well. Dont think I've ever seen buds go from such fat juicy ones to super floofy like these though. Would be great for hash or squishing just not real dense.
View attachment 1440461
:rofl: Floofy is a good quality IMPO I have lost way too much "dense" bud to bud rot and very little if any to floofy buds:rofl:

Trichome watch is starting for the Front Twenty20 Mendocino Knows Candy.

knowscandybudsmal.jpg

The MSG and Autowreck are following.

msgfrontbud.jpg

Autowreck:

trainwreckfrontbud.jpg

Floofy is a good quality IMPO
:yeahthat: my "floofy" buds have gotten more "dense" with a balanced nute mix and feeding a lot less nitrogen in flower. i also think switching off from 24hr to 20/4 made difference. now i am running 18/6

:thanks: for the rep @Mañ'O'Green

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back