Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice and frosty! I just trimmed my double grape up as well. Dont think I've ever seen buds go from such fat juicy ones to super floofy like these though. Would be great for hash or squishing just not real dense.
View attachment 1440461
My friend's made a bunch of frosty bud, but it wasn't really firm. She was on 24/0. I went over to check the trichs on her other two girls. One is REALLY frosty and buds are fattening and firming up. Same schedule. She's a little rough, at least for me. I like a nice natural fade.
I'm more sure I'm not running any auto on 24/0 after seeing the quality of the bud, but there is quite a bit of it.
I'm a quality over quantity on bud kinda guy. Although, hers will make a BUNCH of hash.

Already done @Susitna i couldn't resist took 6-7g and squished it in my dabpress 90 micron 190f 5 min press 1min warm up :baked:

image.jpg

Nice! That was from flower or ice water hash?
:face:should have been more specific. also i don't know what i'm doing just experimenting:shrug:. Fresh Flower. whole plant hung for 7 days then trimmed today and pressed tonight. I thought it was dry enough but i think i'm couple days early to bag. RH came up to 65% already. I took the trimmings and froze those and i am going to Ice water hash the trimmings later.:d5::thanks::pass:

@NAGreengo :thanks: :pass:

:face:should have been more specific. also i don't know what i'm doing just experimenting:shrug:. Fresh Flower. whole plant hung for 7 days then trimmed today and pressed tonight. I thought it was dry enough but i think i'm couple days early to bag. RH came up to 65% already. I took the trimmings and froze those and i am going to Ice water hash the trimmings later.:d5::thanks::pass:

@NAGreengo :thanks: :pass:
Interesting you got that color. Do you know your effective material pressure you were shooting for?

Anything that is part of the commercial food chain has lot trace tracking and commercial seed germ rate is often quoted so the farmer can buy only the seed needed for his field size.

Now you got me looking at Johnny's flower seeds........... I wish I had half an acre to plant flowers on. Uhmmmm and hired hands to pull weeds:rofl: Have you looked at all of the different flowers? WOW. I want them all.... :bighug:

PXL_20220404_020255982.jpg

Our plant manager supervising over some of the seedlings and making sure the heat mats are working. Sleeps a lot on the job but she works cheap doesn't mess with the plants :crying::kitty:

Interesting you got that color. Do you know your effective material pressure you were shooting for?
No haven't got that far in depth but maybe i should just stoner science here. i used nugsmasher bags 2.6x4 (i think) 3-14g bag. i also have dab press bags variety pack i'm gonna play with once bud is cured. i should have took pic of parchment paper the first part of the press was like white butter. then got oily towards the end of the first i mixed it all up once collected and it came out like that. i pressed puck a second time at 200f got another .5g of darker and oilier stuff saving that for raining day or edibles.

:d5::thanks:@Jerseyphresh1 :pass:

No haven't got that far in depth but maybe i should just stoner science here. i used nugsmasher bags 2.6x4 (i think) 3-14g bag. i also have dab press bags variety pack i'm gonna play with once bud is cured. i should have took pic of parchment paper the first part of the press was like white butter. then got oily towards the end of the first i mixed it all up once collected and it came out like that. i pressed puck a second time at 200f got another .5g of darker and oilier stuff saving that for raining day or edibles.

:d5::thanks:@Jerseyphresh1 :pass:
I love the different textures at different temperatures. It's almost addictive and I like the different versions in the same jar. A good dab of some crumbly stuff with some shiny stuff is fantastic. But there's definitely a difference between the 2. It's like changing the temp on a dry herb vape, you'll get a totally different taste and texture at 350 then you will at 380 or 420 or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back