Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the germ rates on some of these seeds the wife got. They seem pretty low for commercial seeds, but I don't think I've ever seen germ testing before
PXL_20220403_211211595.jpg

Check out the germ rates on some of these seeds the wife got. They seem pretty low for commercial seeds, but I don't think I've ever seen germ testing beforeView attachment 1440318
Anything that is part of the commercial food chain has lot trace tracking and commercial seed germ rate is often quoted so the farmer can buy only the seed needed for his field size.

Now you got me looking at Johnny's flower seeds........... I wish I had half an acre to plant flowers on. Uhmmmm and hired hands to pull weeds:rofl: Have you looked at all of the different flowers? WOW. I want them all.... :bighug:

Anything that is part of the commercial food chain has lot trace tracking and commercial seed germ rate is often quoted so the farmer can buy only the seed needed for his field size.

Now you got me looking at Johnny's flower seeds........... I wish I had half an acre to plant flowers on. Uhmmmm and hired hands to pull weeds:rofl: Have you looked at all of the different flowers? WOW. I want them all.... :bighug:

I've seen. Wife likes there seeds and has quite the collection... She's already got a couple hundred seedlings up and it snowed a little here this morning. We've got about an acre and she'll stuff as many flowers as she can in it :rofl:

50 days old. The top buds on the Fast Buds blueberry auto's are showing amber trichomes. One good thing about the cold outside temps is the low humidity in the tent :vibe: The Fast Buds FBT2201/Gorilla Punch auto's are getting more purple
Fast Buds Blueberry.JPG
Fast Buds FBT2201 Gorilla Punch.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back