Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
/WOW they got me LOL so yeterday I went to A dispensary here on the island . I have only gone to 2 my local one that is not connected so they dont get the best choice and another one b&b but i decided to see what Best Buds was about. I have herdbad things about the cookies brand and Burner but i had never had any of the their stuff. So me and my friend took a 45min trip to Best Buds . I got like 120 worth of flower. Cheeta piss, Lava cake and Orange cookies x Sherb Cracker..smelled good looked good . they gtave me the bud tender speel and I paid and i got my shit and left. rolled up one on the way back it was weak AF I had been drinking not driving and smoking so I thought maybe it was me so i wated wheni got home i lookedat the label said 28% THCA all are Thca and no regular THC never said shit about it having no THC im so PISSED.
Thca is non decarbed thc. So if you bought flower it would be thca until you light it, or heat it.

Blue Moon with a couple orange slices and a seat on the porch rocker....life has it's moments for sure
20220509_152549.jpg
20220509_152317.jpg

Attachments

• 20220509_152317.jpg
    20220509_152317.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back