Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those deciding on mephisto strains today, here's a couple I have going in 5 gal pots, both were topped at 6th node:

Mango Smile, started flower at 45 days:
20220509_122912.jpg
20220509_122930.jpg

And SODK, started flowering at around 28 days:
20220509_122938.jpg
20220509_122957.jpg

/WOW they got me LOL so yeterday I went to A dispensary here on the island . I have only gone to 2 my local one that is not connected so they dont get the best choice and another one b&b but i decided to see what Best Buds was about. I have herdbad things about the cookies brand and Burner but i had never had any of the their stuff. So me and my friend took a 45min trip to Best Buds . I got like 120 worth of flower. Cheeta piss, Lava cake and Orange cookies x Sherb Cracker..smelled good looked good . they gtave me the bud tender speel and I paid and i got my shit and left. rolled up one on the way back it was weak AF I had been drinking not driving and smoking so I thought maybe it was me so i wated wheni got home i lookedat the label said 28% THCA all are Thca and no regular THC never said shit about it having no THC im so PISSED.

Anyone looking for dry sift kit..... https://bubblebowlkits.com/ ....got a good deal going on now.

Hey guys!

Well, with all the craziness in the world I haven't been able to re-up my inventory since 2019. That leaves me with odds and ends in stock. I only have a few 90 micron bowls left and I have mostly 120 and 68 micron bowls in stock. I'm pretty much out of the 160 micron bowls, with the exception of a few bowls that have minor imperfections that prevent me from selling them as first quality, but they are perfectly functional.

Right now you can use coupon code AFN when you buy an individual 90 micron bowl and I will include a 120 micron bowl and 2nd quality 160 bowl and lid.

When I run out of the 90s you can order the 120 or 68 and I'll include the other 2 bowls. Also you'll get a 20% discount because shipping prices are kind of crazy right now.

Anyone looking for dry sift kit..... https://bubblebowlkits.com/ ....got a good deal going on now.

Hey guys!

Well, with all the craziness in the world I haven't been able to re-up my inventory since 2019. That leaves me with odds and ends in stock. I only have a few 90 micron bowls left and I have mostly 120 and 68 micron bowls in stock. I'm pretty much out of the 160 micron bowls, with the exception of a few bowls that have minor imperfections that prevent me from selling them as first quality, but they are perfectly functional.

Right now you can use coupon code AFN when you buy an individual 90 micron bowl and I will include a 120 micron bowl and 2nd quality 160 bowl and lid.

When I run out of the 90s you can order the 120 or 68 and I'll include the other 2 bowls. Also you'll get a 20% discount because shipping prices are kind of crazy right now.
Beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back