Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhumed the Original Chemdawg taproot to revive the soil.
Screenshot_20220507-183051.png

Mephisto Double Grape is in the books 81 days from sprout to harvest 46.36g:woohoo1::toke:. RO water only until the last few weeks when deficiency started showing. Then just a very small amount of RAW calmag was added every watering (50-60ppm). Pretty simple grow with some nice buds. next round is already looking better after a couple adjustments to feed schedule :cooldance: :headbang:

image-jpg.1455918
image-jpg.1455913

Yea, same here….they always want to suggest back, shoulder, and knee surgery….they’re my only medical option, so I just do the best I can with cannabis and exercise. It’s taken years to get to this point, but I don’t take any of their pills anymore (14 per day at one point) and am having success. As a matter of fact, if you would have told me in 2014 I would be at this point, I would have laughed in your face :rofl::rofl::rofl:
When I got hurt, I wouldn't have given ya a plug nickle for my chances of some sort of normalcy. I fought hard as hell! This covid crap has hit me hard even though I haven't caught it. My physical therapy program was thrown out the window by it. That's what was slowing the progress of the damage.
I've lost weight since this crap has started, but not intended. The worst thing is that quite a bit is muscle mass. Bad cycle of no adjustments, acupuncture or physical therapy, which caused pain levels to rise and that led to exercising or working less. I pay a high price when I push it. Kills me to have to say that.

Any way!
Getting old ain't fer
100_0164.JPG

Prepping for the next run.. A little deviation as I'm going to use a 60x30x80 for a few tall strains. :headbang:
Screenshot_20220507-200911.png

Edit: Big change in plans! I was just notified by Twenty20 that I was chosen for the Ogreberry Chronicles!!!

HELL YES!!!
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Last edited:
Well several hours, a few hundred pounds of dirt dug and moved, and 500lbs of marble rocks later and I've changed the ugly weedy overgrown "grass" between the sidewalk and the street into a flower bed. Still looks messy at the moment cause it got dark on me before I had a chance to put the mulch down and even things out/fix the lines but its a vast improvement and will be absolutely bursting with color once everything blooms! Debating if I will keep this area for seasonal annual displays or plant my daffodils here once the bulbs arrive from Holland in the late fall. May do both idk yet. That would free up some space to kind of space things out a bit more in the other bed and/or add some annuals in between the perennials and bulbs. We'll see! Hopefully hubby will like it, though I'm sure he'll be less than pleased with the huge tarp covered pile of dirt sitting on the grassy bit that I had to take off to bring things down level with the concrete. I had no idea how big the water meter covers were till I got everything out of the way, all but about a 6"x8" or so oval of them was buried. The neighbors was open like 4" and is full of standing water. They both had stuff growing out of them, so clearly the city isn't opening them to check the meters anymore and so I'm not too worried if the rock ends up covering them. I was going to fill the entire area with drainage rocks until I realized how big the space actually was lol. The bed I dug originally looked rather phallic to me and when I knocked on the neighbors door to ask his opinion that was the first thing he said as well, so I ended up going for a more triangular shape lol. Like I said, I'll even it up with the mulch more tomorrow :rofl:

20220507_201546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back