Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you just need to plant some blue morning glories, and some elephant creeper….have a nice start to a psychedelic garden that would make Terrance Mckenna proud lol
My grandma has a ton of blue morning glory in her beds, I could jack a clump from her but idk if its the right kind lmao. Hidden in plain sight :rofl:

My grandma has a ton of blue morning glory in her beds, I could jack a clump from her but idk if its the right kind lmao. Hidden in plain sight :rofl:
I think there are multiple morning glory cultivars that produce psychoactive compounds in their seeds.

I think there are multiple morning glory cultivars that produce psychoactive compounds in their seeds.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: to anyone who may be reading this….DO NOT just buy blue morning glory seeds from the store and think you’re gonna get high….they are sprayed with some substance that will make you sick, as a deterrent. You’ve gotta plant those seeds, grow the flowers and collect those seeds. Or just stick to weed :rofl: That is all….now back to your regularly scheduled program:pass:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: to anyone who may be reading this….DO NOT just buy blue morning glory seeds from the store and think you’re gonna get high….they are sprayed with some substance that will make you sick, as a deterrent. You’ve gotta plant those seeds, grow the flowers and collect those seeds. Or just stick to weed :rofl: That is all….now back to your regularly scheduled program:pass:
Elephant creeper too!

I was adding some seeds to the collection today and had to dig in the drawer. Am I the only one who finds all the stickers and junk that comes with seeds incredibly wasteful? This is a huge pile of stuff I didn't want or ask for. Pretty sure I haven't stuck a sticker to anything in like 40 years :shrug: I'd much prefer 1 free seed then an inch thick pile of stickers and flashlights and keychains and tissue paper and gift bags and bullshit. Obviously the marketing works well but how about an option for less waste?
PXL_20220508_015859769.jpg

I was adding some seeds to the collection today and had to dig in the drawer. Am I the only one who finds all the stickers and junk that comes with seeds incredibly wasteful? This is a huge pile of stuff I didn't want or ask for. Pretty sure I haven't stuck a sticker to anything in like 40 years :shrug: I'd much prefer 1 free seed then an inch thick pile of stickers and flashlights and keychains and tissue paper and gift bags and bullshit. Obviously the marketing works well but how about an option for less waste?
View attachment 1456019
I, for one, love free swag….tshirts, coffee mugs, stickers….I dig it all :rofl::digit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back