Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican Mocha pork butt after 9 hours ……
62ECFD3E-88B8-4FC0-A76E-190654339FCF.jpeg

Evening kittens......had 2 beers at the local, and a LOOOOOTTT of Black Strap......yeah took a few nugs with me to share.........buzzed as a fly doing hits of raid.......might have come off a little harsh in a post and happily invite mods to tell me if I did but....had experience with HIDs and the posts telling this person to just "lower your lights" raised me hackles some......HID ain't LED and you got to be careful with them things.
But...how's your day going?...lol.

Can you slide a tarp underneath the fence? That's what I did for my overspray
No, that won't work the fence is too close to the concrete footing. This oil based stain is very thin almost like gasoline. That is what makes it so good for open wood (older). It is a bitch to contain. I have an airless spray rig but that is just too much volume to control. I am thinking of a tank sprayer but still there will be a lot going through the fence. My neighbor was all to happy to remind me of what happened many years ago. The fence was new and tight or so I thought. I got over-spray all over his stuff :condom:.

Happy Friday AFN! Got a question to start the day. I gave a friend a couple seeds and hes trying to set up his lighting with stuff he already has laying around because he grows spices and aquarium plants. As far as what he has that's not being used is one lamp with 16 watt 900 lumen led flood light bulb, an aquarium lamp for live plant growing in a 20 gallon tank unsure on specs, and a blurple 4 strip 9"x 6" 40w led. Would this be enough? Any advice would be appreciated
To start?...yes....after a week or two...don't think so if he wants anything worth smoking.

No, that won't work the fence is too close to the concrete footing. This oil based stain is very thin almost like gasoline. That is what makes it so good for open wood (older). It is a bitch to contain. I have an airless spray rig but that is just too much volume to control. I am thinking of a tank sprayer but still there will be a lot going through the fence. My neighbor was all to happy to remind me of what happened many years ago. The fence was new and tight or so I thought. I got over-spray all over his stuff :condom:.
think you gonna have to roll it by hand , MoG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back