Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun show! Last we went to before covid, Social Distortion and Flogging Molly. Nearly got stormed out but we stayed on standby and though we missed the opening act we still got to see both of them. Plus, since so many people bailed we got bumped from lawn seats to like the 3rd row.
I tried to see them at norva back in the day, but they canceled the show night of for some reason….so we got drunk and stole a john deer gator and drove it around the parking garage instead :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I tried to see them at norva back in the day, but they canceled the show night of for some reason….so we got drunk and stole a john deer gator and drove it around the parking garage instead :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lmfao that's awesome :rofl: I got chased off by security for daring to take photos on the rooftop floor of the same parking garage lol. Suppose they've gotten a bit more strict since you were out this way :rofl:

Lmfao that's awesome :rofl: I got chased off by security for daring to take photos on the rooftop floor of the same parking garage lol. Suppose they've gotten a bit more strict since you were out this way :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The good old days, when you could still get in touch with your inner child by way of 211 malt likkka, and innocently steal a piece of farm equipment and go for a downtown joy ride before parking it in front of the norva and nonchalantly walking away (not before putting change in the meter, mind you). :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back