Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just could't resist da squish!
I don’t blame ya. I had no clue when it was just happen to come across it. Pretty sure they said at the end more tomorrow but I think I saw somewhere where it said live Friday’s :shrug::LOLStoned:I have to re watch the whole thing I only caught the second half:doc3:

I need to pull out some of our old camping gear. My Uncles and I camped a lot. Most of our stuff we found at garage sales. I couldn't resist a good old cast iron Dutch oven.......or an old or odd cast iron pan or skillet.
Anything will probally need stripping and re-seasoning

I thought it was supposed to be last night.....hence the 23g squish I did last night. I went ahead a squished anyway. My index finger had a nice layer of finger hash on it from stuffing the bags, I just could't resist da squish!
Oh yea….can’t beat a good old cast iron or Dutch oven….damn things will last longer than any of us. I’m also a fan of carbon steel pans in place of a non stick frying pan.:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF stoners!

Did some test stain on the fence with a pad. I gotta figure out how to use a sprayer without that oil getting everywhere. It stays wet for days on plastic cloth and runs right off when handling it. I need to figure out how to collect the over-spray there is a lot through the slats of the fence - I have some ideas. I'll take pictures.

Doing BBQ chicken today.

View attachment 1455423
Can you slide a tarp underneath the fence? That's what I did for my overspray

That was a fun show! Last we went to before covid, Social Distortion and Flogging Molly. Nearly got stormed out but we stayed on standby and though we missed the opening act we still got to see both of them. Plus, since so many people bailed we got bumped from lawn seats to like the 3rd row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back