Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for starting i think he was hoping for a little longer than that but I will pass along the advice thanks .
I started with 2 x TS600's (mars-hydro) when I came back into the grow game but they quickly became not enough...he could probably get something out of it by supplementing daylight from a window or just put them outside some each day....but if he's looking for fat buds.....don't think it'll work........a lot can be done with home built , off the shelf LED set ups if he's looking to scale up slowly ( ie budget) and think there are a couple tutorials on it. best of luck to him.

I started with 2 x TS600's (mars-hydro) when I came back into the grow game but they quickly became not enough...he could probably get something out of it by supplementing daylight from a window or just put them outside some each day....but if he's looking for fat buds.....don't think it'll work........a lot can be done with home built , off the shelf LED set ups if he's looking to scale up slowly ( ie budget) and think there are a couple tutorials on it. best of luck to him.
I am currently on my 3rd grow. I started with 6 30 watt grow bulbs put into a fixture i pulled out of an armoire. This is my 1st grow with my new 2 240 watt led hanging lamps. And I think i may need more

I am currently on my 3rd grow. I started with 6 30 watt grow bulbs put into a fixture i pulled out of an armoire. This is my 1st grow with my new 2 240 watt led hanging lamps. And I think i may need more
well, I'm about at the even point....about half of my crop goes to people that can't afford the high dispo prices and the other half goes to a friend that sells to supplement her income.....what I get pays for seeds, electric and upgrades.....start where you can and develop your style..
Edit:::: and my beer, it buys my beer too...much beer, lovely beer, tasty beer.....did I mention beer?
Edit to the edit:::: and whiskey, it does buy that too sometimes.
Edit of the edit to the edit::::: and cookies, gotta have cookies....and ice cream sometimes if they got the really gooood chacolate stuff.

Last edited:
Damn that was tasty!
Mexican Mocha pulled pork
D36F5087-AA99-47A9-BC6E-A5F18463BA80.jpeg
084E333F-EEBD-4FFC-B90B-7CE1910F1C62.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back