Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hairy! :bighug:Good to see you back around my friend!:d5: How ya been? Got anything growing at the moment?:pass::smokeit:

Hi pal,:cheers:,,its spring the worlds looking a bit brighter and warmer:thumbsup: ,,,growing no,,i had a huge harvest at xmas time ,,, and i isn't been that well etc etc,,,,but planning a micro breeding grow soon ,once i clear things out
Nooooooooooooooo................:what?:.......................Not the Naughty Step..................................

i was taken in ,,first day back and i was like ,,ok,,wasn't expecting that lol

Hey Brother! Mind if I jack your short rib sweet potato roasted chili recipe? That looked really good! Need a special for tonight at my sisters restaurant,

Have a bunch of braised short rib left over from catering last night. We already do a sweet potato casserole...So I would just have to roast some pablanos and whip up some pomegranate bbq sauce. Maybe reduce some POM juice, add a little molasses and add to existing bbq sauce...?

Hey Brother! Mind if I jack your short rib sweet potato roasted chili recipe? That looked really good! Need a special for tonight at my sisters restaurant,

Have a bunch of braised short rib left over from catering last night. We already do a sweet potato casserole...So I would just have to roast some pablanos and whip up some pomegranate bbq sauce. Maybe reduce some POM juice, add a little molasses and add to existing bbq sauce...?
Sounds very nice!

i was taken in ,,first day back and i was like ,,ok,,wasn't expecting that lol

:pighug: You weren't the Only one @hairyman :headbang: ... @blue pulled a Good One there........:king:....

The Best April Fools are the Plausible ones.......... @blue is Pure Evil but looks Innocent...............got a new haircut......everyone is looking there and BOOM.........

boom.gif

And...everyone knows that since lockdown Hobbsey got through all his Swipe Rights on Tinder...and Most of the Swipe Lefts in the second wave.....so he may have had to cast his nets further afield............Plausibilty Factor.......:yeah:.....

:pass:

Star Trek thoughts: Man Whores!
Did ya ever notice the "Man Whore" roles flopped between the original Star Trek and the Next Generation?
Kirk was the "Man Whore" and Spock was the one with whitey tighties n the original series.
Riker was the blatant "Man Whore" and Kirk was the starched shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back