Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Prefer fresh bud...... :pass: ....gotta have a cross that kicks from dry....some don't....but I prefer pre-cure.

Im the same with other herbs too...if the option is there I would always use fresh over dried...:chef:
I remembered you saying that, so I decided to give it a shot…and I must say, I see the appeal. :pass:
and yes, fresh herbs beat dry every day of the week:d5:

Well back from the store.....a couple items turns into a page full pretty quick when you ask the wife if she needs anything....everything put away, having a sit down with a beer before I decide what to do next.......

sunday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: ppp

First post I am new here, I was looking for help with hopefully breeding with auto seeds. Looking for a forum where I can find some help answering my questions

heya @AverageBowler and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Decided on a burn barrel day. Collecting some ash and carbon for the beds.
20220424_132823.jpg

Thanks! I'm gonna try more flower squishes.
Yes for sure. I squishes all my smoke

Question for ya Bill and any other pressors out there. Mrs.ddpb has been using my second press pucks for edibles and they are fantastic. She asked me to ask you guys a question. she uses her ardent nova to decarb and then infuses the second press pucks with coconut oil. She wants to know if it is worth it for her to infuse those puck a second time? we know it won't be as strong but am curious if anything is left in them after the first infusion? This is all new to me she has done most her own research. i have shared some of your guys recipes with her. :shrug::thanks::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back