Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens..........nice weather,66f and good coffee......Double dose on the cookie last night and I slept hard and a lil later than normal..needed to catch up I guess.......gotta run into town for some groceries this morning and pick up a couple spray bottles and some distilled water for the tests......looking like the GT is about ready for first STS spritz, fast growing, strong and healthy looking so maybe that can be carried over to some of the other strains......since only got the singles for the GT and Big Bomb will be doing a top half spraying hoping for some fallout onto the lower branches for strain specific pollenation......I know, not really the best method but we works with what we gots, right......If I get any seeds at all I'll be happy.
Got the joists finished on the back ramp so just gotta get some more deck boards and concrete to finish that part up then figure out what I'm going to do about rails....lawn still needs mowing, back yard still needs some more cleaning up, some more patio stones need pulling up for reuse..........so much bending over needed I know my back going to be killing me so I'm hesitant to even get started..
Welp, have yourselves a wonderful Sunday.

"I smell marijuana!"
Absolutely disgusting!!!! I NEVER heard a damn thing about this plain and SIMPLE EXECUTION of an innocent person!

If the person had been black, it would have been all over the national news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back