Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit looks like poison to me!
giphy.webp

Bugger...lost in Translation........I only realised when I saw the packet of BBQ Crisps ....... :doh: ....chips are crisps in US...

Chips are..what..french fries in the US...?....:shrug:...

I Thought you were having tuna and french fry sanis...:crying:
There used to be a bunch of food trucks, all in the same parking lot at Rutgers university. They were open 24/7 and sold sandwiches with french fries on them for many years. They're known as "Fat Sandwiches". And they were suuuuuper cheap, like 2 days worth of food in 1 sandwich for the cost of a pack of cigarettes. Legendary late night munchie food. I've spent many nights in that parking lot stoned or tripping or both. :crying: I forget the rule, but I think it was if you could eat 2 of them they would let you create and name one. The collective of trucks were called the Grease Trucks. They've since been pushed out by development but a few are still around as restaurants/delivery places
Screenshot_20220423-173844.png
Screenshot_20220423-173915.png
Screenshot_20220423-173932.png
Screenshot_20220423-173951.png

Now that's it's on my brain maybe I'll swing by that way tomorrow and grab myself a Fat Darrell for old times sake

There used to be a bunch of food trucks, all in the same parking lot at Rutgers university. They were open 24/7 and sold sandwiches with french fries on them for many years. They're known as "Fat Sandwiches". And they were suuuuuper cheap, like 2 days worth of food in 1 sandwich for the cost of a pack of cigarettes. Legendary late night munchie food. I've spent many nights in that parking lot stoned or tripping or both. :crying: I forget the rule, but I think it was if you could eat 2 of them they would let you create and name one. The collective of trucks were called the Grease Trucks. They've since been pushed out by development but a few are still around as restaurants/delivery places
View attachment 1449482View attachment 1449483View attachment 1449484View attachment 1449485
Now that's it's on my brain maybe I'll swing by that way tomorrow and grab myself a Fat Darrell for old times sake
There was a place in Pittsburgh when I lived in that area that sold big ass sandwiches with fries on them….Premanti Brothers or something like that. It was like a meal between two slices of bread….meat, cheese, coleslaw, fries plus other veggies. Things were damn near the size of your head lol. A perfect stoner food..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back