Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious (and weird):

giphy-2.gif

And how many brownies did you eat with that???? lol!

Seriously, the longest high from a joint I've ever had was 6 hours, Vietnamese weed a buddy brought home from there. That stuff was smokable LSD!!

We smoked a joint of Biscauto between the two of us last night at like 11 after hubby got home (kids weren't home so fuck it why not lol?) Just woke up 13 hours later and I'm still very much high af.

Gorilla Fume, the MOST purple I've ever seen a plant become!

Gorilla Fume pic1-4-20-2022.jpg

And how many brownies did you eat with that???? lol!

Seriously, the longest high from a joint I've ever had was 6 hours, Vietnamese weed a buddy brought home from there. That stuff was smokable LSD!!
Lol that was literally it! It may have had some keif layered in between the flower though :rofl: I don't typically combust, generally just vaping on the same little .25-.5"³ piece of bud keeps me where I need to be all day :rofl::rofl: I suppose that makes me a lightweight :rofl: the Biscauto is super yum in the vape so I was really pleased with how tasty it was in a joint.

I love me some rosin and now I have to go back to Hobbes house and have a day of squish.

Love y’all!

Pity he is so far away........ :headbang: ... BTW..Congratulations......:cheersmate:..I Hope you get the wedding/honeymoon you want........:wizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back