Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC8072D3-C96B-46CA-AD98-22ACDF588C2C.jpeg

Are they Tall @Cave Dirt Cody ..they look tall from this angle......:growing:.....
It’s over seven feet to the light. Going on six feet without the pots.

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Caturday Stoners!

ScreenHunter_305 Nov. 24 10.10.jpg

Okay now I am facing a dilemma Tuna Salad Sandwich w/bbq chips or Filet-O-Fish sandwich?

@Mossy it is pretty easy to make breaded fish sticks GF. I use the same breading as for the chicken nuggets. 50/50

2022-04-22_20-25-51.jpg2022-04-22_20-24-37.jpg with salt dipped in a 3/4cup water and one egg wash. Let sit in the fridge for 30 minuets before frying. I know you have access to good fresh fish. Seems you don't eat a lot of fish? I would eat more but Ms. MOG does not like fish that tastes like fish :crying:.

So I could not decide between the tuna salad or filet-O-fish I will just have both. A small tuna salad sandwich early and the filet-O-fish later.

_DSC4643.JPG

Bamm the salad is chillin. We keep a can of tuna in the frig at all times so it is ready faster when we make salad.

I love being retired and able to follow a whim as I please! Talking about the BBQ potato chips like butterflies flapping their wings :rofl:

We keep a can of tuna in the frig at all times so it is ready faster when we make salad.

Yeah......us too...............:chef:...you are never short of a dinner if you have a Tuna in the fridge.............:pass:

IMG_1086.JPG

Ms. MOG does not like fish that tastes like fish

Me too....I Like fish on the day it is caught so it tastes of the sea.....hubby likes it on day 4 when it tastes/smells like fish.....yeurk......:doh:

So I could not decide between the tuna salad or filet-O-fish I will just have both. A small tuna salad sandwich early and the filet-O-fish later.

View attachment 1449444
Bamm the salad is chillin. We keep a can of tuna in the frig at all times so it is ready faster when we make salad.

I love being retired and able to follow a whim as I please! Talking about the BBQ potato chips like butterflies flapping their wings :rofl:

Yumz! Green relish is a good shortcut to mix in with the mayo, onion, and celery :smoking:

Talking about the BBQ potato chips like butterflies flapping their wings :rofl:

Bugger...lost in Translation........I only realised when I saw the packet of BBQ Crisps ....... :doh: ....chips are crisps in US...

Chips are..what..french fries in the US...?....:shrug:...

I Thought you were having tuna and french fry sanis...:crying:

Fish runs the whole range of flavor from still wiggling fresh to some salt dried fish that is just awful no matter what they do to it! I draw the line at fresh salmon for oily fish. Fish like mackerel or dried fish are off the menu but I like sardines in olive oil.

4 days Eeeeewwwe

some salt dried fish that is just awful no matter what they do to it

I Think you have to be born in Spain to appreciate salt fish...........I have to hold me breath and dash past the places they sell it.....it Smells disgusting......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back