Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Live Stoners

:friday:

I've got some WONDERFUL news for you all straight from the staff room.

It's been a while in talks, but after careful consideration @Son of Hobbes has bravely decided to let us all know that he's now going to take the step of fully transitioning.

I feel very lucky to be the one to pass this news on!!! ^_^

:bravo:

I'm sure you'll give her all the support she needs while we're in the process of changing the screen name to @Senorita of Hobbes

:thanks::thanks: .... and @Son of Hobbes :thanks:

:pighug:

... I'm gonna get even with you. Oh ho ho ho hooooooo, it's going to be GLORIOUS when it happens too.

1648907915771.png

Proud of You Hobbsey...... :bighug: ..when you said Transition I was Worried....:yoinks:...Thought you meant Auto to Photo........Yoiks...

We is Fluid....be Who you want to Be......:pass:

And you're part of this too, you're both on the naughty step!

I don't dive any more, but there is no way I would have done it stoned. That mischief is dangerous enough with one's brain fully engaged. I don't drive or use dangerous power tools while stoned either. To me, doing that is not worth the elevated risk of hurting myself or someone else. :pighug:

Back then, it was a rarity I wasn't stoned! Power tools ,especially now, won't go anywhere near smoke. I primarily make mid century style furniture for a couple of interior designers. I make a lot of sawdust and play guitar. So, I like my fingers!!!

Been getting a lot of "you're brave" messages yesterday and had no idea why.

I officially declare that AFN will now follow the rules of the Purge movies, where one day a year anything goes!
:crying::crying::crying:

Oh Hobbesey .... I'd say sorry, but i was taught to only say it if you REALLY mean it!! ^_^

:bighug::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back