Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can read a Lot from a girls Face.....:pighug:

Psychic Mossy eh!??! :aha: .... Go on then ..... guess what i ate for breakfast!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, it’s not worth risking your freedom. In my state I even have to be careful of border patrol checkpoints….they’ll throw the bracelets on you quick. It’s been made very clear that they will not respect state law when it comes to cannabis. Pretty much means I stay in this corner of the state…
I hate those stupid check points! The El Paso one, been around since the 70s, has had some real retards working it! I've got into some pissing matches with them a few times. The first time I had any trouble was when I was coming home on TAD orders and it was like 3AM and I had been up already over 24hrs. This gooberhead asked me if I was a US citizen. I'm in my truck with Texas plates, 32nd St base decals(Naval base at San Diego), flat top haircut and wearing my ship's hat. I pulled out my Military ID and in my best Cheech, "Yeah yeah man! Here's my green card!" Evidently, he was hispanic and didn't appreciate my humor.
This little chump tried to get me to divert over for a search. I told him no. He bugged out, got up set and attempted to open my door. My attitude flipped immediately! I told him in not so nice words to back off and he better get the officer in charge immediately. The officer in charge came and asked what was the problem. Cleaned up, I told him his BOY has an attitude and didn't like my humor. He didn't particularly care for my language and threatened to arrest me for offensive language. I laughed at him. He didn't like that at all! "Are you really that god damn stupid?", I asked. Not waiting for a reply, I told him that as a government official, he can't be the one offended.......... didn't use nice language again!
He was irate! I thought I had poked the bear enough so I got professional, I had enough fun. I pulled out my orders and told him that he interferes with the execution of these orders, he will be spending the rest of his career in Presidio, Tx checking mountain goats for their green cards.
I still haven't got out of my truck. This yahoo tried to grab the orders. "Looky but no touchy!" He was steaming, but managed to read enough. He motioned me thru. I smiled at him and told him to have a good night!

I didn't even have to get into the Constitutional aspects of the stupid crap those two were trying to do.

Morning kittens.....coffee was good, temp is shorts, tank and flops.....dogs done, wife done, dishes done, avalanche started right up with no warning indicators after a nights charging.....will let it sir till tomorrow morning and try again, might have to spring for a new battery....did a meat run after wife's Dr appnmnt yesterday, got steaks n stuff to seperate for freezer....gotta mow lawn and get the passions in the ground, a little more work on back deck, maybe some weed pulling and flower seeding......checked the seeds, had little tails starting on 5, should be ready to plant this evening or in morning so gotta get soil and pots ready......hope a good day is had by all...

Morning kittens.....coffee was good, temp is shorts, tank and flops.....dogs done, wife done, dishes done, avalanche started right up with no warning indicators after a nights charging.....will let it sir till tomorrow morning and try again, might have to spring for a new battery....did a meat run after wife's Dr appnmnt yesterday, got steaks n stuff to seperate for freezer....gotta mow lawn and get the passions in the ground, a little more work on back deck, maybe some weed pulling and flower seeding......checked the seeds, had little tails starting on 5, should be ready to plant this evening or in morning so gotta get soil and pots ready......hope a good day is had by all...
Enjoy your day Bill :pass::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back