Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree, and I wish it was legal. I just have little faith in politics. Lobbyists will bribe the right folks so no one can grow but the big guys. Plus if you've read any of the recent state(NY) and federal bills for legalization they are heavily vested towards social justice laws.

Some social justice laws are fine like letting folks out of jail for cannabis charges. Others are exceptionally biased towards race which I find unacceptable. Every law needs to be equal across the board. Laws that apply to only certain ethnicities are the definition of institutionalized racism.
Plain simple logic!

They have really good weed in Palau. Our dive master hooked us up and partook more than we did. But still sketchy and no weed on the boat. A big no no...Diving is so much better baked!
With my training drilled into me, I don't think I could ever dive high. LOL!

When I see RAW i hear Harley's voice :smoking: This guy in Australia told me about MPK late last summer. I had some outdoor plants going that needed a push. I was only able to use it in late flower.

Then, I tried it on my last indoor grow, and the nuggets were the densest i've had yet indoors. :eek1:

I've spent most of the winter watching videos on nutrients, biostimulants, the interaction of all these together... :dizzy:

So these are probably in me near future with a couple other things :rofl:

I don't know WTH i'm doin, but it's fun doin it :baked:
me too on pretty much all counts. :biggrin: :pighug:

I don't dive any more, but there is no way I would have done it stoned. That mischief is dangerous enough with one's brain fully engaged. I don't drive or use dangerous power tools while stoned either. To me, doing that is not worth the elevated risk of hurting myself or someone else. :pighug:

Just like anything, you just have to pay attention to your gauges and surroundings. I wouldn't smoke and dive under any rough conditions. Calm waters and currents are a must! We partied pretty heavy then, so the guy knew we were "professionals" with a lot of diving experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back