Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in Puerto Rico are you old friend? I am planning on buying a place in rincon. Been goin there for years, in fact I’m goin for my honeymoon here in a couple months
Yea I live in Orocovis in the middle of PR in the mountains I havent been to Rancon but i know its a tourist trap LOL Where i live is all blue colar family people yeary nice like how the states use to be in the 80s just grat people and cheap rent lol My 3bedroom cost me like 350 a month LOL and you can buy a hous with a store in the bottom and a guest house for around 50 -60 k lol

I'd give anything to have some of GrandMa's buttermilk pie!
Her fried pies were addictive! I loved her apricot/peach pies. Just the right amount of tang from the apricots and the peach brought it in with sweetness. And it was fruit from her own trees..
it was indeed grandmas recipe
was too rich to finish. so i got some left for today lol
i could go for the peach pie for breakfast right now

so the park seen the most community it has seen in years.
literally all happy people out playing chess and sunbasking
they even had pop up vendors making sales?
now the idiot with the machete doesnt reflect on the event at all
you take any group of 500+ there will always be at least one idiot

that said
super bad look for the police force here.
what act of violence was committed?
if there was a crime. who was the victim?

props to all those stoners showing up for the cause.
things like this surely expedite the legalization over there.
i mean who watches those vids and thinks.
those criminal smokers!!!! how dare they

at worst "well it was a bit smokey and smelly, but they had good food and vibing music and whoahhh my hands are giant, are you seeing this shit??." - second handed stoned neighborhood watch lady

my money says most who watched that on the news thought.
what a waste of our taxes using all these 20k dogs all these 40k vehicles all these 10k loadouts per cop
not to mention the 1000s of dolars in weaponry as well as the millions a year in tax payer money to pay the salaries.

Well, I have finally reached the 1/2 century mark! Probably a half day today surveying in the woods… rain will be here by about 1 pm so at least I don’t have to slave all day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME… happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to kindbud, happy birthday to me lol
OH happy Birthday !!! SMOKE TILL YA CHOKE LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back