Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have finally reached the 1/2 century mark! Probably a half day today surveying in the woods… rain will be here by about 1 pm so at least I don’t have to slave all day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME… happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to kindbud, happy birthday to me lol

Well, I have finally reached the 1/2 century mark! Probably a half day today surveying in the woods… rain will be here by about 1 pm so at least I don’t have to slave all day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME… happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to kindbud, happy birthday to me lol

Happy Birthday @Jpkindbud .......:bday:...Don't Forget to make a Wish.............:wizzy:

And....if you blow the candles out.....don't pass the cake around.....:biggrin:..you gotta eat it all yourself........:cheersmate:

Me and my wife lost a friend yesterday in a bad car wreck. The worst part about it is that we saw him lying in the road after the accident happened we were driving back from the dispensary to get some vape carts. Ended up being the worst 4/20 ever here!!! F**k

Me and my wife lost a friend yesterday in a bad car wreck. The worst part about it is that we saw him lying in the road after the accident happened we were driving back from the dispensary to get some vape carts. Ended up being the worst 4/20 ever here!!! F**k
Omg dude I am so sorry to hear this about your freind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back