Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well went out with the grandkids this evening and caught a few had a blast :cooldance:
I ain’t got not boat but I’m gonna get me a fishing license this year! Got a few good spots nearby for big catfish or largemouth bass! Not far of a drive to places with some big ass striper bass too! :thumbsup:

Since he’s the closest member to where I live I think @WildBill should buy a boat…..

That way he can take me fishing! ;):rofl:

Almost forgot I saw this earlier! Not sure if the land owner killed it and left as a warning to other coyotes or if the bastard was trying to eat him some cow for dinner and committed suicide on the escape! :shrug:
4EAA9A05-FC1E-4BFB-B62A-637357845399.jpeg
5B7EAF83-5F62-4E37-BF46-A1230E08CAE7.jpeg

I ain’t got not boat but I’m gonna get me a fishing license this year! Got a few good spots nearby for big catfish or largemouth bass! Not far of a drive to places with some big ass striper bass too! :thumbsup:

Since he’s the closest member to where I live I think @WildBill should buy a boat…..

That way he can take me fishing! ;):rofl:
That’s the best kind of boat to have…..somebody else’s :haha:

Oh and they gave me a note to excuse me from work for the next two days so I gave that to hubby when we got home :rofl:

Oh also, they gave my some oxy-tylenol combo pill right after they took me back but I never felt anything from it... which leads me to believe that my weed is a stronger pain relief med than narcos :rofl:
Sorry, Encanto soundtrack has been playing in my brain on a constant loop for like two months now :rofl:
:yeahthat::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back