Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
TURN THIS ONE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a little help. I'm new to foliar feeding, and wanted to know if i can give a foliar feeding the same day/night i hand water with nutrients? Not sure if thats to much for same day, or if she needs a day or 2 inbetween. Any help would be appreciated!

Stay lifted

TURN THIS ONE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a little help. I'm new to foliar feeding, and wanted to know if i can give a foliar feeding the same day/night i hand water with nutrients? Not sure if thats to much for same day, or if she needs a day or 2 inbetween. Any help would be appreciated!

Stay lifted

I use the same mix for my foliar and feed in veg so I just do it all the same time lol.

I use the same mix for my foliar and feed in veg so I just do it all the same time lol.
OK, cool. I m using Earth Juice Microblast for foliar because if use in my nutrients it makes the ph REALLY low. I'd rather not have to add more of ph+/- than I have to. I'm getting into flower so foliar feeding isn't going to be feasible much more so like to get it in while I can.

I wonder how man pounds of dry ice I'm gonna need to run all of this?
One gallon freezer bags with two of them REALLY packed....not me.
As soon as my friend's 37 micron bags come in, we'll at least do one strain and squish it after it dries a little.
I'm sure we'll squish more of the haul, but I'm also gonna teach her what I'm doing. We are gonna make some temple balls too, but like the squishing, I want to do that on the same day
IMG_20220417_195108993_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220417_195323145_HDR.jpg

Morning kittens.......comfortable temps, yummy coffee and a pull on the pipe......tent check while waiting on coffee, cosmik bombs still no shows
(fails I guess), 3 BOG/Sams up and doing good......dropped Sour Stompers to replace the fails.....still no growth out of the 2 held out for reversing, other 3 getting bigger......Will have to finish setup on tent when the other tray gets here this week then figure out what's getting kept and what I'm culling...Have a great Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back