Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Easter basket treats.
D8C1BF1F-0A63-4795-9800-3BD160C997F0.jpeg

:face:Thebucketcompany.com I've seen em on reddit and IG then looked into them. I had been debating on pulling the trigger for a while now. and i defintely see coco in my furture grows. so at 29.99 a piece + 19.99 shipping to me. seems pretty decent. they are 22.5"x22.5". I figure i can run up to (4) 3 gal pots on each in if i need to. Now i just gotta setup irrigation. I'm in the same boat Flora flex seems like to many parts. BUT i may buy their caps and set my irrigation up like @Mañ'O'Green's.
I think we're on the same page :d5: I've just been using a flood tray and shopvacing it out, which is fine. But I'm trying to automate the watering and the rig I made before didn't work right, but I do still have most of the parts :thumbsup:

I think the only solution is to abolish bedframes lmao sneaky bastards have got it out for us!
My sister in law slipped on the rug, compound fractured her lower leg on the bedframe, and a friend found her on the kitchen floor the following morning in advanced hypothermia and major blood loss. She was too weak to reach the phone, so spent the night on the kitchen floor in her nightie. If the friend had not shown up, she would have died. She was medivaced by helicopter because she might not have made the hospital in in the ambulance in morning traffic otherwise.

Hidden hazards in the home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back