Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating doing the same as I screwed my ankle up! Whacked the shit outta my left ankle bone on corner of my bed frame and 5 days later it’s still swollen as fuck! :(
View attachment 1446395
You can see left foot can’t even see ankle bone or whatever the fuck that bone is on the inside of your ankle! Hit it hard as shit apparently!:yoinks:
Yep lol you probably should. Currently... normal knee on top for reference.
20220417_164040.jpg

Debating doing the same as I screwed my ankle up! Whacked the shit outta my left ankle bone on corner of my bed frame and 5 days later it’s still swollen as fuck! :(
View attachment 1446395
You can see left foot can’t even see ankle bone or whatever the fuck that bone is on the inside of your ankle! Hit it hard as shit apparently!:yoinks:
I think the only solution is to abolish bedframes lmao sneaky bastards have got it out for us!

I think the only solution is to abolish bedframes lmao sneaky bastards have got it out for us!
Also a lot harder to fall off the bed if it's on the floor, plus the dog or cat can't leave "presents" under it.

We got rid of the bedframe a couple of years ago when our new mattress came with a free adjustable base which is padded and has rounded corners. Haven't stubbed a toe or hit my shin since. :biggrin: Until probably tomorrow now that I've mentioned it :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back