Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about liquid fertilizer for the lawn since I don't like the granular stuff. I do have some megacrop and a backpack sprayer laying around :joy:
I use the lazy poor man's method my leach bed :rofl: . i'll give the tip to the misses she can walk around with hand spray hitting all the dead spots.:crying:

Last edited:
2 episodes down and another 30g trimmed. This pile doesn't look any smaller yet though lol
20220415_181622.jpg

Likewise, “an employee shall not be subject to any adverse action by an employer solely due to the presence of cannabinoid metabolites in the employee’s bodily fluid,” the memo said.
That's big but they made that rule a while ago for regular people. It's been a question for cops, doctors, nurses types of jobs. Still a big deal around here for cdl drivers

I was thinking about liquid fertilizer for the lawn since I don't like the granular stuff. I do have some megacrop and a backpack sprayer laying around :joy:
Think I may spray the yard with some dandelion ferment! Need to feed it something cuz the granular stuff didn’t seem to accomplish much of anything!

I use the lazy poor man's method my leach bed :rofl: . i'll give the tip to the misses she can walk around with hand spray hitting all the dead spots.:crying:
I got like 2 acres of grass to fertilize :wall: probably need 15 gallons I'm guessing. Wife does get my runoff for her flowers during the summer :smoking:

Wife does get my runoff for her flowers during the summer
we only have 3/4 of acre not sure if i would mix up mc for the grass. Good to know it won't kill her flowers. she gets all the canna runoff and aquarium water for the veggies and flowers. the excess just get's flushed down the septic system. we had just figured out why our grass finally started growing good the last couple years. :thanks: @Mañ'O'Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back