Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up from one of those "I'm back in high-school" dreams. This time I was still the me I am now but younger. I left school and came walking up my grandma's driveway and there's these 3 guys in front of her garage door one with a grinder, one who I think was just there cause my brain wanted it to be 3 people, and this super nervous looking guy with a Mario mustache. They didn't see me at first and I heard mustache say "so I assume we're smoking inside?" And I'm like uh no, cause I don't know any of you and my grandpa has COPD. We can go out back though, plenty of spots where no one can see. Then I look at the guy with the grinder and notice he had a little succulent in front of him, one of the ones that starts with an e and looks like I rose but I'm not awake enough to google at the moment. Ok, that's kinda weird. So I ask him, so what are yall gonna be toking on? And he kinda motions towards the succulent and I'm like that's not weed dude that's a succulent, don't smoke that. Then they're like throwing their arms up and griping about getting scammed and I pulled out a grove bag and was like "this is weed" and then hubby woke me up and told me to take my meds :rofl:

Last edited:
View attachment 1445470

Heading to Castio Farms 4:15 Farm Fest with @derek420colorado !

We have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we need all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
Cruse control......use it!

Friday status update? I still hurt, maybe worse than yesterday.
Sorry to hear! :ill:
I got rudely awoken this morning with a vivid dream. It was one that I have from time to time and it's always the same reason! :grrr1:
I was fighting a mainspace fire in a fireroom/engineroom, when there was a flash back and I was on fire. I awoke hollering from the dream and then from the damn pain. I guess I rolled/moved wrong way in my sleep.....again. At least it calmed down fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back