Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday status update?
:paleo:

busy busy here. Lawn tractor switched over to cut grass now. Maiden grass cut for mrs.ddpb. Now you know what’s next.:thanks: Mega crop:rofl:
EBBCFEFC-1A6C-42FE-A283-E4C9F09EBA65.jpeg

Last edited:
I have two test buds sitting on my laptop to dry and they have stunk up the whole house. It's my friend's mystery canna. LOL!
I have no real idea what it is. It smells wonderful!
It's a creamy grape with a touch of strawberry and something else not fruity, probably chlorophyll, but maybe some other terp.

Good Morfnoevight All!

View attachment 1445470

Heading to Castio Farms 4:15 Farm Fest with @derek420colorado !

We have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we need all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Have a great time.

Take a lot of pictures cuz you won't remember shit.

My jail time starts tomorrow I hate doing time, the old saying is true if ya can't do the time than don't commit the crime. :dammit:
Wait….real jail, or trim jail?
:yeahthat:

:paleo:

busy busy here. Lawn tractor switched over to cut grass now. Maiden grass cut for mrs.ddpb. Now you know what’s next.:thanks: Mega crop:rofl:
View attachment 1445547
I was thinking about liquid fertilizer for the lawn since I don't like the granular stuff. I do have some megacrop and a backpack sprayer laying around :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back