Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our favorite pizza dough recipe is
Metric measurements pizza dough ingredients:
METRIC measures - cups, grams (g), milliliters (ml).

825 grams plain fine flour
14 grams active dry yeast - or one tablespoon
2 tbsp brown sugar (optional - works with or without sugar, sugar adds on crisp)
2 teaspoons salt
500 ml filtered "tepid" water (2 Metric cups) - tepid water; mix 2 parts of cold water to 1 part boiling water
* Best is to weigh flour on scales in grams, instead of using cups/volume measuring (because if the cup is packed then you use extra flour and the dough gets less soft and it feels much harder - when a cup measure is used it is generally filled with flour lightly from a sieve). Depending on your flour quality, if you'd like to make this dough less soft -next time add an extra 10g of flour (or wise versa.)

I use this flour (before GF).

View attachment 1445312

and this method:

Bon Appetite!

boom! -> pizzascience :shooty: ppp

2 tbsp brown sugar (optional - works with or without sugar, sugar adds on crisp)
2 teaspoons salt
500 ml filtered "tepid" water (2 Metric cups) - tepid water; mix 2 parts of cold water to 1 part boiling water
* Best is to weigh flour on scales in grams, instead of using cups/volume measuring (because if the cup is packed then you use extra flour and the dough gets less soft and it feels much harder - when a cup measure is used it is generally filled with flour lightly from a sieve). Depending on your flour quality, if you'd like to make this dough less soft -next time add an extra 10g of flour (or wise versa.)

View attachment 1445312

and this method:

Bon Appetite!

That’s very close to the recipe in the book I used….it makes less volume of dough, so the amounts are slightly different, and white sugar instead of brown…and a tablespoon of evoo.

2 teaspoons salt

View attachment 1445312

and this method:

Bon Appetite!

Brown sugar pizza crust!?! Never heard of it but sounds fantastic. I make kinda desert style pizzas when the berries are ripe here with a thinned creamed cheese "sauce" with molasses, and a brown sugar crust might be right on with that. Totally gonna try to remember this when we're in season :d5:

Found a chocolate cake on my way to get a piece of pie so had to have a slice! :yay:
A92534AC-4E88-4658-B8B1-2CBD4F09CA3A.jpeg
A4CF960B-B9AB-4331-BDA3-E8B0E49D31CB.jpeg

:vibe:

Same here man! No damn Hungry Man dinners in my freezer! :d5:

Sorry @420Forever I know you love a TV dinner or a frozen fish filet for din-din! ;) :rofl:
Making your own frozen dinners is the way to go, especially when navigating largely fluctuating energy and pain levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back