Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giant crater is from digging out the biggest of the boxwood. We followed the taproot down 4-5' before we called it. I got almost all of the branching roots though! They were all through the surface in every direction and had extended under the driveway and the foundation. Fun times. Any bits of roots we found yesterday in the area were clearly dead and I haven't seen it try to come back, which is a huge relief cause I had read some serious horror stories of the process with people battling them for years before getting them gone completely. Unfortunately our neighbors on both sides have them so I'm gonna still have to watch for them. The dwarf cherry just kinda chilled in there till I could get her moved.
View attachment 1445036
Is it the angle of the pic, that dwarf cherry just super small, OR DO U HAVE SOME GIANT MEATHOOKS FOR HANDS??? :shrug::yoinks::rofl:

So. Before
View attachment 1445024View attachment 1445025View attachment 1445026View attachment 1445027

Where I ran out of steam, I think in July when it got stupid hot. Besides the plants growing nothing had been done since then.
View attachment 1445028

Before in the backyard, I had chopped both red tips but only got one dug out. The Japanese Maple is the only plant back there that I have any desire to keep.
View attachment 1445029

Last years scale drawing of how it was.
View attachment 1445030

Plan in 3D
View attachment 1445031

What I ended up with lol
View attachment 1445032

Going to have to go in and completely redraw my plans this time, the bunny house is going and I've changed my mind on some stuff.
I'd be totally happy if I could draw like "plan in 3d" before I die :clapper:

Just finishingthis up…..
image.jpg

Shits got me feelin like……

1649905283337.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back