Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezer meals were a great idea btw. I haven't moved since I got home but I had to cook so I just grabbed a bag from the freezer, dumped it and a cup of broth into the instant pot, set it to .75 zomnuts and I'm done. I still have two left but I need to do another batch at some point. Got some foil casserole pans from the dollar tree so I'll be able to do oven/grill ones too.

Oh, found the 2D of last years plan lol thankfully I held onto the "existing" as a master so I can just use fresh tracing paper over it to rework things... if I can find the tracing paper lmao.
20220413_232814.jpg

Appreciate the offer. :d5: I have an Amazon account but there's no way I'm paying $67 for compost. Think I'll grab a bag of coast of Maine lobster compost from ace hardware. $12.99. Every outdoor plant I've grown here the last 2 years has been wrecked by white flies so I'm not trying to invest a ton in them other then time. Just gonna plant some seeds I'll never get to indoors and put a couple in each pot
Ace and True Value Hardware had drop shipping to the store set up and I could get it locally. That was before fuel got so god damn stupid thru govt. retarded moves! :grrr1:

I can get it shipped to home for 2 1cu/ft bags for $44 and 4 for $88. That's essentially Ace price plus 10 for shipping each bag.

Still cheaper than getting it from Coast of Maine site!
Coast of Maine Quoddy Blend Lobster Compost .jpg

So. Before
View attachment 1445024View attachment 1445025View attachment 1445026View attachment 1445027

Where I ran out of steam, I think in July when it got stupid hot. Besides the plants growing nothing had been done since then.
View attachment 1445028

Before in the backyard, I had chopped both red tips but only got one dug out. The Japanese Maple is the only plant back there that I have any desire to keep.
View attachment 1445029

Last years scale drawing of how it was.
View attachment 1445030

Plan in 3D
View attachment 1445031

What I ended up with lol
View attachment 1445032

Going to have to go in and completely redraw my plans this time, the bunny house is going and I've changed my mind on some stuff.
Too bad the rabbits are going. That's quality poop!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back