Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Caturday Stoners

a cool cat.png

Happy Birthday @Suki813

@TangieD they look mostly clear to me?

Mine are mostly cloudy now. Just waiting for some amber to show now.

:greencheck:
Fri Apr 08 07-52-42.jpg
Fri Apr 08 07-55-37.jpg
Fri Apr 08 08-03-01.jpg

Farm Market:greencheck:

WinCo next for some groceries then Yabba Dabba Dooo.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Home and about to get baked for the first time all day :rofl: check out my sparkly nails!
20220409_145310.jpg

The lady at the spa was like "your husband called and told me its your birthday and he wants whatever package has the best option of everything we do" :rofl: Jacuzzi soak, full body massage, facial, lunch, deluxe pedi, and a manicure lmao. Almost fell asleep several times and kept startling awake lol

I've decided since I screwed up using a hot mix I'm gonna wait till most of these are harvested and start new sorry @Seedstockers-Mark @Twenty20 Adam and @SuperSativaSeedClub-David I feel like shit I should've known better:face:
Have you tried Roots Organic Original? Fine for direct planting, root growth and carries well into flower, depending on pot and girls size. It's good as a base or just something to put into your hotter mix. I'd prob all do that in like 5gal pots at the smallest. The Roots would be a smaller percentage of the over all media that would fill the pot. You'd want it, the Roots, to be big enough to get the roots and leaves developed before the roots got into the hotter stuff enough to matter much at that earl stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back