Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy-Birthday-Meme-4.jpg
:haha:

Omfg! Snapped a bolt head off working on the 95 hemi keep, 5.7l . Just trying to change the thermostat. Now I’ve broken two extractors off. First broke extractor came out no prob but the second one? Snapped off flush. What effin idiot thought it was good to put steel bolt in aluminum housing? And then crank it til it Gauls! I need to catch a buzz cuz if I don’t… we’ll, y’all know!
Hot wrench, PB Blaster, slight rapping ...........from there is totally dependent on exactly what ya have......size, placement and what tools a have.

edit...........I do so hate getting out broken bolts. I had PLENTY of it at sea!:wall:

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All you Caturday Stoners

View attachment 1443144

Happy Birthday @Suki813

@TangieD they look mostly clear to me?

Mine are mostly cloudy now. Just waiting for some amber to show now.

:greencheck:
View attachment 1443145View attachment 1443146View attachment 1443147

Farm Market:greencheck:

WinCo next for some groceries then Yabba Dabba Dooo.
Yabba Dabba Dooo..gif

I'm waiting on m friend's last girl. I'll help her with the trim and dry and then we'll probably, do a pretty big fresh froze dry ice run. Should be sizable amounts with currently 3 STUFFED 1 gal bags. She PACKED the buds in the bags. I'll have quite the time to bust it apart and then chop up a bit. They have quite the heft! LOL!

Hot wrench, PB Blaster, slight rapping ...........from there is totally dependent on exactly what a have......size, placement and what tools a have.
Gonna have to be completely drilled and tapped at this point. Larger bolt a must… just got stainless bolts too cuz they don’t seize in aluminum as readily as reg bolts. I also have antiseize for when bolts go back in. So it never happens again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back