Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug:quite right ,you cant spend all day looking at that mountain ,,well i could :biggrin:

hope fam is doing ok and how's the new boat doing ,,,missed so much recently
Well, a rough time for the family my friend...the reason I've been quiet. Also been some inspiration too :thumbsup:But it's time to get back to living. Got a lot of young plants growing:joy:
Got the boat all ready to go, it's time to catch some food and do a little sight-seeing:pass:

Well, a rough time for the family my friend...the reason I've been quiet. Also been some inspiration too :thumbsup:But it's time to get back to living. Got a lot of young plants growing:joy:
Got the boat all ready to go, it's time to catch some food and do a little sight-seeing:pass:

sorry to hear about the rough times my friend :bighug:
i got a large flight of dragons just hatching me self at moment:woody:

looking forward to hopefully getting a few pics from the travels and seeing the sights, pass my regards to the man across the mountain if you frequent the portal :thumbsup:

Pro mix, probably a sativa dominate have to see if I make any bean orders before I get the light.
:salute:

It’s roasting here man... 35C in the shade probably 70%humidity

I’m hoping the bean fairy pays me a visit shortly gots some dp seeds and that’s my stash accept for the auto stuff I been working on but I’m getting sick of that

Wow that took some time to get through dished a fair bit of rep out well deserved great pics music and chirtery chat I was a busy bee today look
IMG_20210628_102757.jpg

IMG_20210628_111624.jpg
IMG_20210628_111638.jpg
IMG_20210628_111649.jpg

Do not ask me about them i don't have a clue about bee keeping and If am honest am bloody terrified of them :crying: not for me I found that out today .... How ever they are undoubtedly the most important part of natural gardening and pollination so I met up with an old friend for a crash course in buzzy stripy things wana no what I learnt. I HATE BEES. :cuss: that's what, they could smell my fear am sure of it :rofl: my dream of collecting my own honey can happily p**s off I'll buy it from Tesco's :crying:

Hope your all happy and healthy
THC

Last edited:
I give the bees all the space they need. They pollinate my vegies. Our organic gardens have many pollinators including these tiny little green bees. They are small but their sting still hurts Ouch! so they get their space as well.

2021-06-28_15-44-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back