Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening you gang of Legends :headbang: my phone decided to become a stunt man today an didnt fair well smashed screen so I've logged in off another device an WOW how cool is the desktop site :yoinks: am seeing so much more stuff , I can now see cool links to grows and All the colours in names and signatures loads more features :clapper: well impressed who dose the script/coding rep slap IOU come claim ur prize

Evening you gang of Legends :headbang: my phone decided to become a stunt man today an didnt fair well smashed screen so I've logged in off another device an WOW how cool is the desktop site :yoinks: am seeing so much more stuff , I can now see cool links to grows and All the colours in names and signatures loads more features :clapper: well impressed who dose the script/coding rep slap IOU come claim ur prize
I believe that’s @wwwillie if I’m not mistaken! I know he keeps us running smoothly! :thumbsup:

I never even thought about the desktop version... I'll get some jump leads on the diesel laptop and have a look :crying: :d5:

pc or go home! :shooty: :rofl: :smoking: ppp

If you run the "Blues Test" theme the our very own @blue set that up. It is the one I use most of the time.

If you click the Theme you are running you will be given 4 choices.

2021-06-27_17-11-05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back