Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor @WildBill :pighug: ..pain breakthrough......?...

Cheers @automan2 ....:headbang:..he has tried that and the garlic theory....the mozzies bit through both....:crying:...and the garlic on him repelled me.....:biggrin:

Yeah..me Bro took them before he came over and got hubby on them....they both got on fine for 3 days...then they went afternoon sea fishing......and my Bro come back looking like Frankensteins monster with bolts either side of his neck......:crying:
Sorta..........Got to a reasonable level............nagging, but not making me sweat anymore. I have rough periods from time to tie that I can't pin it to anything. Most likely something I did in my sleep.:snooze::what?::nonono:

My son took some pictures of last nights eclipse :thumbsup:
download_20210526_105534.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All!

I am beat. I got the truck bed done. I could not wait to get away from the fumes of that 2 part epoxy coating :finger:. You have 4 hours to work with the material after mixing. It took me 3 to finish. I need a shower but I have to rest first :haha:. I am hungry but I am too tired to go make something............

Good Morfnoevight All!

I am beat. I got the truck bed done. I could not wait to get away from the fumes of that 2 part epoxy coating :finger:. You have 4 hours to work with the material after mixing. It too
k me 3 to finish. I need a shower but I have to rest first :haha:. I am hungry but I am too tired to go make something............
That's why I've had to get easy stuff to fix for unplanned events. If I know I'm gonna have some days like that, I'll make a stew, soup, chili or pot roast. The pot roast I made yesterday sure as hell was good about 30min ago. :headbang::headbang:

THE GRAVY
THE GRAVY

ApocalypseNow1979.jpg

AND BISCUITS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back