Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby gets his second jab tomorrow....and I'm going with him to the Big town........ :pass: ...I Probably won't get back until the afternoon....so one of you Senior Live Stoners will need to do the Breakfast Spot.....:headbang:.....make coffee...roll joints...and play a little Mellow music....

Hubby gets his second jab tomorrow....and I'm going with him to the Big town........ :pass: ...I Probably won't get back until the afternoon....so one of you Senior Live Stoners will need to do the Breakfast Spot.....:headbang:.....make coffee...roll joints...and play a little Mellow music....
:doh: ok 420 is out :rofl: He knows nothing of mellow music..................

Eew......you UK-ers........... :pass: ........you can start having casual sex again from the 17th May........:condom:.....

As with the Hugs....as long as it is not Compulsory................................Huh.....?................:pass:

:crying:

:doh: ok 420 is out :rofl: He knows nothing of mellow music..................

bat.gif
He is our Prince of Darkness..........

Jut lock the pet Bat up.....it'll be Fine.....

batt.gif

View attachment 1316825

1620684704246.png

Oh Holy Mary cannabis Pleasure oil.............. :crying: ....I was looking for some recommendations for the UK for Casual Sex Sunday......................
But...look at the ratings....:nono:.......I Think we need some of the Tester on this..........:eyebrows:

1620684792393.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back