Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I have read that fruit trees love pee. Bring the male dogs Ha Ha

I was Think more of the Hubby than the dog @Green Hornet .... :crying: ....but what ever floats yer boat........

The stuff our local farmer told us to get is 47% N......Waira nearly fainted when I showed him.......:crying:...but me book says a 3 year old plant needs 1lb a year......:pass:....

I want to try one of those fancy vaporizers. I have smoked so many doobies with Zig Zags that the Zig Zag man has a tattoo of me. I am working on my tomatoes @Jraven. Still germinating them and its a little different dealing with such tiny seeds. :toke: Our weather has sucked cold freezing at night and rainy and windy during the day. Come on spring :smokeout:
The tomato plant that's ripening was started from a tomato that fell off last season and fermented behind the bench in the solarium. We stuck it in the same planter in the winter and it (they) kind of moped along till spring. So will be trying some more of that in the future:thumbsup:

I was Think more of the Hubby than the dog @Green Hornet .... :crying: ....but what ever floats yer boat........

The stuff our local farmer told us to get is 47% N......Waira nearly fainted when I showed him.......:crying:...but me book says a 3 year old plant needs 1lb a year......:pass:....
A pound...that's probably a lot of pee:rofl:

Same for me with the weather lost half a plastic green house yesterday sad times

Gutted for you @TheHappyClique ...when we lived in the NE UK I couldn't keep a greenhouse....:nono:..we had 3 blown to bits.

Must admit..not much better here....we are 10 minutes off the coast...and if the wind is blowing from the East there is nothing between us and Italy to stop it...:pass:

If Hubby is like myself you better watch his liquid intake. I dont know how tequila and beer will work :crying:

Hey @Jraven :headbang: ..last one Up gets to make the coffee and roll the joints..........:crying:...did no-one tell you......?

#MeanBoys :pass:

I'm guessing your lemon is in the glass house......coz our farmer let us into a citrus secret.....they Need Urea........ yup....

But I'm guessing if you pee in the pot in a glass house....it is going to smell.............:biggrin:
Yes the lemon is indoor, the solarium. Kind of sorry-looking but it seems to come through at the right time:pighug:

Yep, ugly but its still there :thumbsup:
DSCN5999.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back