Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Yeah for sure!! Looking good so far!
It wouldn't bother me at all if it dwarfed the comparison blueberry from 2 years ago!
View attachment 916040

Pull it back to some classics

Kieth Moon, One of the BEST, "low spark of high heeled boys" a good one too. Man, your bringing me back!!!!!!

OK, I wasn't gonna say this but:pass:...I'm a little jealous...:pass: LUCKY!!!....You can grow OD! I keep going back and looking....just CRAZY

Last edited:
Kick in some more classics!

Ive listened to hendrix fire so many times its got a bit stale over the years(thanks to the radio studio version over and over), but that live version of fire is so hot!! In fact that whole show is crazy amazing!!
Perhaps the best version of "Hear my train a comin'" ever!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Great job your doing with your plants. I ended up buying xxl white widow after seeing your grow but my 4 dinafem auto strains got ripped off yesterday full of female seeds. So im buying more auto seeds from attitude. Put me back 3 months.

Great job your doing with your plants. I ended up buying xxl white widow after seeing your grow but my 4 dinafem auto strains got ripped off yesterday full of female seeds. So im buying more auto seeds from attitude. Put me back 3 months.

Shit bud...sorry to hear about the rippers!! Been at the receiving end of that and i know it sucks bob.

Last edited:
Day 66 for the older girls, day 46 for the 2 younger plants.

First up the partial sun garden...looking great in here!! Widowbomb is really pushing! 48" wide now, and i have her wrangled hard, down to 18" in height. Surrounding stealth plants are at 22".
IMG_7333.JPG

Had some brown leaf hoppers doing some eating....no worries
IMG_7317.JPG

Most of the remaining black raspberry bushed have begun to flower.
IMG_7321.JPG

Sweet seeds crystal candy looking great now! Day 56 on this one i think, 36" wide tip to tip.
IMG_7334.JPG

And the dinafem Critical + 2.0 doing great at day 46
IMG_7335.JPG

And the full sun garden!! HERE WE GO! Now I feel like we are starting to get somewhere!!

3 outdoor contest entries first...

11 roses at day 46
IMG_7338.JPG

Green Poison Fast at day 66
IMG_7339.JPG

Blueberry at day 66
IMG_7340.JPG

Green Poison at day 46...doing perfect!! Slightly outgrowing the 11 roses now
IMG_7342.JPG

And the Bubba Island Kush at day 66
IMG_7341.JPG

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice growing excellent!
IMG_7343.JPG

DP Think Fast really going for the gusto now! Again day 66
IMG_7344.JPG

And last but not least the Dinafem Blue widow...she has pulled free from her deficiencies and is doing perfect. Let the good times roll!!
IMG_7345.JPG

Back