Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

They all look great 912GS[emoji481][emoji482]
What kind of caterpillar critter is that?
Widow bomb looks like a big plant.
Doing [emoji106][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Hard to say which variety....baby monarch, but lots of other butterflies look so similar to that when they are that young. Widowbomb is keeping up with the full sun plants so far for the most part...DP BB is pulling ahead now, but really all of them are right in the same growing game!!

man, your girls all look just about perfect a this point! A few bugs showing up in my greenhouse. Also, 4 spider species and predatory wasps, bugs don't exactly have free lunch:biggrin:. There was a wasp trapped in a water bucket, I put my hand in the water and it climbed right on, brought it to one of the girls and it climbed right on!

man, your girls all look just about perfect a this point! A few bugs showing up in my greenhouse. Also, 4 spider species and predatory wasps, bugs don't exactly have free lunch:biggrin:. There was a wasp trapped in a water bucket, I put my hand in the water and it climbed right on, brought it to one of the girls and it climbed right on!
Smart wasp! :headbang:

All of them look like they are going to be huge!! Great job man, can't wait to watch these...

Thanks bud!
The 3 in the partial sun garden will peter out in size, due to limited light...the widowbomb might cover the size of a 6X8 area by the time she is done. The 2 younger plants i expect to be manageable sizes(errr maybe). The full sun plants though? Yeah they are going to be girthy girls i am pretty sure!! ;)

A small trunk from the full sun
IMG_5755.JPG

A large trunk from the partial sun garden
IMG_5721.JPG

Not a whole lot of difference right? Check out a large trunk from the full sun
IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

Last edited:
Ahh yes....i wanted to pull this out for you guys....here is a DP blueberry from 2 years ago pic take on june the 6th
Blueberry.JPG

Here is this years blueberry taken this morning on the 7th of june....looking right on que!! (i woould say this one is bigger so far!)
IMG_7297.JPG

Ahh yes....i wanted to pull this out for you guys....here is a DP blueberry from 2 years ago pic take on june the 6th
View attachment 915780

Here is this years blueberry taken this morning on the 7th of june....looking right on que!! (i woould say this one is bigger so far!)
View attachment 915781
Looks on point same same for the most part.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Back