Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

And the full sun garden!! HERE WE GO! Now I feel like we are starting to get somewhere!!

3 outdoor contest entries first...

11 roses at day 46
View attachment 917122

Green Poison Fast at day 66
View attachment 917123

Blueberry at day 66
View attachment 917124

Green Poison at day 46...doing perfect!! Slightly outgrowing the 11 roses now
View attachment 917127

And the Bubba Island Kush at day 66
View attachment 917125

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice growing excellent!
View attachment 917128

DP Think Fast really going for the gusto now! Again day 66
View attachment 917129

And last but not least the Dinafem Blue widow...she has pulled free from her deficiencies and is doing perfect. Let the good times roll!!
View attachment 917130
Very very nice GS, many frosty buz in your near future!

Killin it. Wish that I had a full sun garden to plant in the ground!

:d5:
:pass:

Day 66 for the older girls, day 46 for the 2 younger plants.

First up the partial sun garden...looking great in here!! Widowbomb is really pushing! 48" wide now, and i have her wrangled hard, down to 18" in height. Surrounding stealth plants are at 22".
View attachment 917114

Had some brown leaf hoppers doing some eating....no worries
View attachment 917117

Most of the remaining black raspberry bushed have begun to flower.
View attachment 917118

Sweet seeds crystal candy looking great now! Day 56 on this one i think, 36" wide tip to tip.
View attachment 917115

And the dinafem Critical + 2.0 doing great at day 46
View attachment 917116
WrestleMania, keeping the girls down on the farm

Hey brother GreenSkell! I finally got back up to speed with your grow. Everything looks beautiful man. That Blueberry from 2 years ago was MASSIVE! That plant probably yielded as much as one of my tents!

You better get those shears sharpened.....hell, you might want to get a back-up pair.:growing:The new one is definitely bigger; as wide and much fuller.

I always look forward to stopping by and seeing the latest magic that you have worked on your plants. :vibes: to you brother. :peace:

Hey brother GreenSkell! I finally got back up to speed with your grow. Everything looks beautiful man. That Blueberry from 2 years ago was MASSIVE! That plant probably yielded as much as one of my tents! You better get those shears sharpened.....hell, you might want to get a back-up pair.:growing:

I always look forward to stopping by and seeing the latest magic that you have worked on your plants. :vibes: to you brother. :peace:

Hey great to see you bud!! The BB from 2 seasons ago was my second largest yield to date, though she was only a portion of the highest!! As for the scissors....i have an automated set all warmed up and ready to rock, as soon as we have some dried!!
IMG_7005.JPG

Caring and sharing my friend!

WrestleMania, keeping the girls down on the farm

Haha, yeah thats right!! A gave surrounding Black Raspberry canes a shot of Megacrop(5 grams per gallon), and saw nearly instant results....nice. I should be able to keep the BB canes larger than the weed plants.

Back