Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Hey great to see you bud!! The BB from 2 seasons ago was my second largest yield to date, though she was only a portion of the highest!! As for the scissors....i have an automated set all warmed up and ready to rock, as soon as we have some dried!!
View attachment 918309

Caring and sharing my friend!

Haha, yeah thats right!! A gave surrounding Black Raspberry canes a shot of Megacrop(5 grams per gallon), and saw nearly instant results....nice. I should be able to keep the BB canes larger than the weed plants.
sweet bit of kit seen a few vids and listened to the interview with tom seems like a good product and much better than somthing with blades be interesting to see what you make of it

sweet bit of kit seen a few vids and listened to the interview with tom seems like a good product and much better than somthing with blade be interesting to see what you make of it

Yeah for sure!1 Cant wait to see what the TTT 1900 can do!! It will also change the hashmaking process for me. At least for this year, it will all be a dry sift hash season.

Yeah for sure!1 Cant wait to see what the TTT 1900 can do!! It will also change the hashmaking process for me. At least for this year, it will all be a dry sift hash season.
good cold weather for sifting up there did you buy or make your screen id very much like too see a tutorial on that
you could still make some dry trim bubble also if sifting get tedious
:pass:

good cold weather for sifting up there did you buy or make your screen id very much like too see a tutorial on that
you could still make some dry trim bubble also if sifting get tedious
:pass:

The TTT 1900 comes with a micro screen for hash. Mosty trim the bud, run a second time with smaller to separate small buds, then run the left overs for hash
IMG_7012.JPG

And the show goes on!! Yes.....you can surely see the difference in the full sun plants versus the partial light garden now!! Everyone is hooking up perfectly, despite weather that is all over the place. Partial sun garden up first
Widowbomb just clipping along!! Man do the leaf hoppers like it though!! Ive said before that they like certain varieties more than others, and this season is no exception. On both the crystal candy and the critical(which is closest to the long grass fields which is the worst spot for hoppers) there is pretty much no bug bites. Lots of scatttered spots on the widowbomb though!! Last season they liked it too!

Day 71 Widowbomb
IMG_7346.JPG

Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy day 61....she might have been a bit of a bitch to me when she was young, but now we are good friends! :D
IMG_7347.JPG

And the critical + 2.0 at 51 days. Despite being 10 days younger than the crystal candy she is almost the same size...just a slight bit smaller.
IMG_7348.JPG

And a few of the remaining Blackberries are forming...here is a couple of shots of early forming berries
IMG_7349.JPG

IMG_7350.JPG

And the full sun garden.....hell yes....all I have to say. Plants are fully hooked up now and looking stellar....the 2 younger plants are just tearing ass!!

First up the 3 Contest Plants
11 roses....umm okay!! She is just hammering out the growth now!! I expect her to be through the scrog within a couple of days.
IMG_7351.JPG

Green POison Fast is just ripping it up!! On par with size on all except for the Blueberry(larger) and the bubba island kush(a bit smaller)
IMG_7352.JPG

Boom!! DP Blueberry kicking ass!
IMG_7357.JPG

DP Think Fast doing great.
IMG_7361.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice...delicious indeed!!
IMG_7360.JPG

Bubba Island Kush getting fairly close to the scrog now! Covering 4X4 perfectly.....LOL not for long
IMG_7358.JPG

Wow....green poison!! Man is she ripping! A slight bit bigger still than the 11 roses....for 51 days this plant is a beast
IMG_7359.JPG

And finally last but not least the blue widow....
IMG_7362.JPG

this plant is a friggin cube of green!!
IMG_7363.JPG

More next post...

Back