Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

As i was about to leave, i was walking by the blueberry and noticed a tip that did not look "right". On closer inspection I noticed a Spitter....damn spitters!!
IMG_7364.JPG

Spitter trying to make a break for it out of the slime!!
IMG_7365.JPG

Caught and exterminated
IMG_7367.JPG

As i was about to leave, i was walking by the blueberry and noticed a tip that did not look "right". On closer inspection I noticed a Spitter....damn spitters!!
View attachment 918718

Spitter trying to make a break for it out of the slime!!
View attachment 918723

Caught and exterminated
View attachment 918724
Wow GS they all look great man...[emoji471] first class my friend first class.
Your Widow bomb that the leafhoppers are all over has that got a lot of White Widow in it or white rhino possibly?
Just curious cuz in my garden my white widow from seedsman it is getting ate up by the leafhoppers too and none of the rest of the plants are getting eaten at all. All 10 of the others don't even have a bite mark on them just the White Widow so I put my little green lacewing Army mostly on that plant.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Wow great looking plants man. What do spitters do to cannabis plants? i have never seen or heard of them:yoinks::vibes:

They deform tips....more important than that they piss me off by spitting on my beautiful girls!! :D :D :D

Wow GS they all look great man...[emoji471] first class my friend first class.
Your Widow bomb that the leafhoppers are all over has that got a lot of White Widow in it or white rhino possibly?
Just curious cuz in my garden my white widow from seedsman it is getting ate up by the leafhoppers too and none of the rest of the plants are getting eaten at all. All 10 of the others don't even have a bite mark on them just the White Widow so I put my little green lacewing Army mostly on that plant.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Ha!! Yeah you got it. White Widow X Bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. To take this even further....another plant that was a consistent issue was the fruity chronic juice! (Chronic X yep you guessed it White Widow!) Putting together the pieces of the puzzles one piece at a time bud!!

@Smorf ...spit bugs are larval leafhoppers, sap suckering vermin!

:shooty:- snuff'm Skelly! ...good spot,... I can't say for sure why, but the vermin do seem to have preferences for which plant they attack, even if all are healthy,...

...gotta jet,.. but the plants are chest-beating phat my friend! :d5:

@Smorf ...spit bugs are larval leafhoppers, sap suckering vermin!

:shooty:- snuff'm Skelly! ...good spot,... I can't say for sure why, but the vermin do seem to have preferences for which plant they attack, even if all are healthy,...

...gotta jet,.. but the plants are chest-beating phat my friend! :d5:

Ahh I thought they were froghoppers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Froghopper

Back